Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Investigations

So I decided to take a page out of Sarcastic Observer's book and look up old police reports for any evidence of Them. I'm thinking maybe it could help me figure out the Timberwolves' goals here. They seem to have an awfully large presence in New Rossfield, all things considered.

So far, I've got no real promising leads concerning Their activities, but then again, I only really just started. I've noticed that there was an increase in unusual disturbances over the last twelve years or so, but I think we can assume that that's because of RossCorp. You see, RossCorp's the company that's responsible for taking this town and, well, turning it into a city. They shot to prominence twelve years ago and started really developing this place. This of course led to an increase in population, which of course would lead to Them taking a greater interest in the area.

I'm gonna go see what I kind find in these old reports.

And that will lead you straight to Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment