Friday, April 20, 2012

Hi

Somebody had a bad day.

It's a pretty terrible day for a cop when he gets called in on a domestic disturbance and then proceeds to faint at the sight of a couple yelling angrily at each other. Though admittedly he may have fainted due to some other reasons. Oh yes, and let's not forget the rather nasty rash that seems to be developing on his side.

I guess it just sucks to be Matthias Stanford.

Judging by the comments on his previous post, my audience already knows what I am. Once I was whole. Once I was powerful. Once no one would fuck with me. But alas, those days are long gone. Now I am split into several pieces, spread out all over the world. It's rather inconvenient, I tell you.

So hello. I am the Dying Man.

Hm... I'm not like some of my other selves that you may be familiar with. I have vision. I have goals. I also like to take a new name whenever I get myself a new host. Helps make it more difficult for people to track me.

So his name is Matthias? After Jesus' thirteenth apostle? I suppose I can draw from the same mythological source.

Call me Judas.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dying Man/Judas. Nice to meet you. You know The Liar? I met her/Him/it too. That went well. I'd love to meet you in person as well...


    Wait no nevermind! What the hell am I thinking?! The Liar was horrible. I never want to meet another one of you bastards in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never met him. In fact, save yourself the trouble and just assume that I've never met any pieces you have. Trust me on that.

      -J

      Delete
  2. Well shit. Thought he'd avoided making sufficient contact. Either that or he did manage to possess the pants and then jumped from the pants to Matthias.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Told ya Proxie. Contact either through fabric or skin to skin contact is auto dying man infection. You're supposed to be the expert on this stuff aren't you?

      Delete