Monday, April 23, 2012

Death Sentence

I guess I can't really hide from it, can I?

I'd suspected it. Looking information on the Timberwolves, it wasn't long before I found information on the Archangel, and from there, the rest of Them. I'd hoped like hell that I hadn't encountered the Dying Man. Guess I wasn't so lucky.

Still, this "Judas" doesn't seem to be killing me. The only things I've noticed are the rash on my left side and the occasional blank part of my memory, when Judas takes over. It's odd. After he wrote that post, he wrote a note for me, explaining a number of Timberwolf hideouts. I sent it into the department as an anonymous tip.

Unfortunately, I wasn't part of the raid. The evidence locker's been filled up with all sorts of weapons, drugs, and books. The rest of the department is finally figuring out that these guys are a cult, not just a normal gang.

For whatever reason, Judas seems interested in helping me kick the Timberwolves out of town. But I doubt he's working out of altruism.

No, he's definitely playing a bigger game. I just hope it continues to coincide with New Rossfield's best interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment