Monday, October 29, 2012

The Seventh Body

One of the agents radioed us earlier. Said that he'd found the killer. That was trailing her.

Description: Caucasian, most likely 18-25, dirty blonde hair, female. Ragged appearance-- most likely living on the streets.

He gave us an address of where he was and then... nothing.

By the time we arrived, it was too late. It was a sight to behold. Me, with about three guys watching my every move, keeping their hands on their firearms at all times, standing over the twisted and mangled corpse of Agent Flynn. Christ, I'd just seen him this morning. We made small talk. He told me about his high-school sweetheart, how he'd seen her torn apart by the Slender Man... Fuck, he didn't deserve it.

Stone, I think, had the hardest time. I'd... sort of gotten the impression that she and him had a thing. She didn't say much. Just looked kind of sick. Said only what was absolutely necessary.

I'm going to catch this fucker.

2 comments:

  1. This is cruel and twisted. I am thankful I don't have to see this, I like my food inside my stomach where I can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be my paranoia speaking. I mean of course that's a reasonable reaction for her to have to her lover being brutally killed.

    It's also the reaction of someone who either suspects or knows that someThing inside her - or otherwise able to take control - used her body to kill her lover. Or someone who otherwise knows more than she's telling.

    If she had a fragment in her Judas would know and tell you, right? Even if it was sufficiently powerful that he would have to worry it would absorb him instead of the other way around?

    Also possible Wooden Girl involvement.

    ReplyDelete